25 January 2018

Oh Baby! - CrafTangles DT

Happy Thursday!

I'm up on the CrafTangles blog HERE showcasing the Baby Girl Element pack which I've used together with the Baby Girl Paper Pad.


For my first card I die cut one of the elements to make a topper and drew some wavy lines in the same style as the topper.  I added some wooden hearts coloured with chalk inks and backed it on to a sheet from the Baby Girl Paper pad.


For my second creation, I used a few images backed on to a sheet from the Baby Girl pad and added a border made from a strip cut from another sheet.  I added the wooden hearts to the border.


For my final card, I used a number of elements making a 3D decoupage scene.  I thought it was an effective way of using the images, making me think of a baby's nursery.


Once again, paper from the Baby Girl pad and a wooden heart to finish.

There's a more thorough tutorial on the CrafTangles blog.

I'm hoping to see you again tomorrow!

Shabneez 

Products Used:
CrafTangles Baby Girl Element Pack
CrafTangles Baby Girl Paper Pack
CrafTangles Wooden Heart Shaker Elements
CrafTangles Cardstock - Beachy Brown
CrafTangles Cardstock - Black
Versamagic Chalk Inks
Everything else from my stash


14 comments:

  1. Hi Shabneez your makes are stunning they are all gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just so adorable - such beautiful colours and lovey designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, I am going to start using all of my other stash now, thinking of dropping SU, but still use their products sometimes........... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, these creations are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Shabneez, gorgeous embellishment and images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Baby cards Shabneez, this looks like a fabulous collection.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Baby cards Shabneez, love the papers and decorations.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty collection of cards Shabneez! Love all of the details you have used!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely baby cards Shabneez, they’re all so different!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Shabneez. The the elements are really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous baby cards, love the papers, embellishments and fresh colours.

    Sylv XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. A delightful set of baby cards Shabneez. Lovely colours, elements and papers xx

    ReplyDelete